Updates and Upgrades apply to any supported DG version and unsupported DG/ML and Signature versions V13(2009), V12 (X2),V11, V10, V9, V8 and V7.
THE MOST POWERFUL EMBROIDERY DESIGN PACKAGE AVAILABLE
Advanced vector functions, productivity-enhancing tools, and specialty stitch types.
The choice for highest-level digitizing and ultimate production
- Complex Fill Modifier
- Modify a complex fill by adding an area within the fill that has a different fill type or properties.
- Spiral Fill
- Use this feature to add a unique and customizable spiral element to any design.
- Complex Satin
- This is a new advanced stitch type that allows for gaps in satin shapes.
- Cascade Stitch
- Useful in designs where an aesthetic hand sewn look is desired.
- Fur Stitch
- This stitch type creates layers and adds randomness to mimic animal fur
- Create Programmed Patterns
- Use your creativity to prepare unique programmed fill patterns that you can use to truly make a design your own.
- Auto Kerning Wizard
- A new tool to quickly adjust font kerning.
- Fractal Fill
- Keep stitch count low as randomly placed run stitches stylishly cover large areas of a design.
DG16 includes an impressive array of new and updated features provides all of the tools you need to succeed, and more. Please CLICK HERE for a preview of DG16! Please note, all features shown are available the Maestro level.
Introducing new PulseCloud online text and design features! Create Text or add Text to existing files in PulseCloud! Output to file or send directly to the embroidery machine.
DG16 offers exclusive seamless integration with Tajima LAN Enabled embroidery machines. Never deal with disks or USB Sticks again. All current Tajima embroidery machines as well as machines manufactured within the past 5 years have the capability of seamless integration.
click here to See More Features and available options
Would you like to learn more about this great product? To schedule your own personalized live demonstration, please click here or contact our customer care department at 800-394-4426 and ask to speak with a software representative.