USB Device light may be flickering on and off or Your Security Device may intermittently turn on or off or not work at all. Security Device driver may need updated if moving to new Operating system such as Windows 10
download the latest USB Security Device Driver The steps are:
1. Remove your USB Security Device from computer
* See image below which shows the driver to choose once you are on the page that displays after clicking the link above.
- * Download zipped driver file that is attached with this article. You will find link at bottom of article. --> Save it to the desktop
- Remove USB Security Device from Computer if attached.
- Install Drivers by double-Clicking icon after downloaded.
- Reboot the PC when complete
- Plug your device back in to your computer USB slot
- Open DGML Software